Have a click through the following options:
THANK YOU for scanning the QR code on the leaflet. Read on … click any links that interest you. When you read or watch something you like, share it with your networks. Spread the word about this movement and about the urgency of what the science is telling us in the latest IPCC Report. Together we must minimise the risk of social collapse and learn to keep the coming transition peaceful and inclusive.
- Sign up with XR (Extinction Rebellion) – you can get the Qld newsletter so you don’t miss trainings and protests
- find out about XR events both online and face to Face
- You can like the Brisbane West Facebook page, or the Brisbane/Meanjin one. It helps make sure you get notifications about events etc
- Come to an online Intro talk on Sat May 14th via Zoom at 10am
- Watch this video about XR’s three Demands, who we are and why we do what we do. It is called “Heading For Extinction and what to do about it”.
- Then watch this important, democracy-changing video about why XR demands a Citizens’ Assembly (get a few friends around for a video night)
- Dance along to this great song (because Rebellion needs to be fun!)
- Support a school-goer to be involved in the School Strike for Climate on Fridays. This is where new leadership will come from.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or post any comments about the leaflet or this post below.
Good luck, stay safe.