4 pages back to back. That’s only 60 cents for an AMAZING collection of XR-focused rebel Chrisis material for about 40 mins of fun-filled singing. GET TO IT!!
Or your scratch bunch of singers can open the pages on their phones and read off that. Easier to read off phones at night.
This is an early selection of the Chrisis Carols all on one A4 sheet, back to back. It’s a PDF.
Crisis Carols 1 sheet Back to back
Oh and a second one from XR Christians Manchester
XR Manchester Crisis Carol songsheet
Crisis Carols is an initiative of Alex P in London … it’s an excuse for Extinction Rebels to get out on the street and sing their gorgeous, caring hearts out for some Climate Justice. Lots of people contributed lyrics! Here’s what Alex (Carol, of course) had to say about using the idea:
- Get a group together – Find some people, find or write some lyrics, and have a practice.
- Always sing in a group – the more the merrier.
- Stay peaceful – don’t argue or retort. If asked to move on, go somewhere else but keep singing. Stay calm and be like water. Ignore dickheads – they hate it.
- Be Strategic – Where will you sing, and who for? What are you asking them to do?
- Be Public – Don’t be afraid of public places controlled by corporations – you can get a lot of singing in before security tells you to leave. Move slowly and keep singing.
- Bring a Sign – make sure your your message is clear. Climate Action Now. Declare a Climate Emergency. All I Want For Christmas is a Future.
- Have Fun! – Singing in a group is an ancient and wonderful thing. Enjoy yourself. Be silly. Clamp your feet and belt it out. A group of singing, happy people is a force to be reckoned with.
- Stay hydrated
- Post photos & videos for us! Love and rage,